Seeking a Volunteer Board Member!
Are you a talented, dedicated and conscientious professional, with knowledge or experience, in property management/development or perhaps the legal profession? Are you looking to use your skills and experience to give back to the community?
Access Community Services Inc. can provide you the perfect opportunity to put your knowledge, skills and experience to work by joining our amazing volunteer Board of Directors.
As a Board Member, you will be expected to:
- attend ten (10) board meetings per year
- be able to interpret and understand financial statements as part of an overall duty to
- help the Board fulfil its fiduciary responsibilities
- responsibly represent and advocate for Access Community Services Inc., its mission, services, programs and values.
- come to meetings prepared by reading Board materials and preparing questions in advance.
- total commitment would not be more than 8 hours per month.
- Board terms to last for 2 years
This is a truly rewarding and important position and although we have a requirement for the skills mentioned above, all applicants are welcome regardless of professional background.
To apply for the position of Volunteer Board Member, please email Carol Blaind, Executive Director at: email@example.com
Seeking Volunteer Members
Do you want to meet unique people and share your own talents with them? Do you like to cook, bake, play music, play sports or sing? Access’ clients are seeking volunteers who are looking to share their talent with them. Do you have some time to spare?
Please contact Tabitha Loughlin at (905) 885-6358 ext.206