We support 30 adults to live independently in the community. Our staff work closely with related organizations to ensure clients obtain all the support they need.
- Assisting individuals to seek and maintain suitable accommodation.
- Providing assistance with independent living skills.
- Assisting with application to ODSP, Ontario Works and/or other available sources of income.
- Money management skills, for example: banking, budgeting.
- Maintenance of sufficient funds for housing, basic needs and recreation.
- Assisting individuals to seek regular health care of all types.
- Providing transportation and support during appointments where necessary.
- Supporting choices that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Providing information regarding social activities and personal interest.
- Helping the individuals to maintain connections with family and friends.
- Helping to connect people with appropriate services to find and maintain employment.
- Ensuring continuity of service and coordination.
- Providing ongoing follow-up and regular review of individual goals.
- Assisting individuals to access other community services and providing help with referrals.